Friday, October 1, 2010

Galleria Mall Roseville Build A Bear

be a threat when a cat has a habit

I only heard this morning of 'ambush stretched to the Director of Free Maurizio Belpietro , Brescia-born correspondent for Bresciaoggi before migrating to other lands. Reading what happened, of a man wearing a shirt similar to the one supplied with the GDF, the shots to put him on the run, I'm thinking that maybe you're really touching the bottom. Or rather, that the bottom is deeper than it seems.
That said, I think we Maurizio Belpietro is not exactly the most friendly and accommodating person who walks on Italian soil, but in any case with a professional who carries out his ideas on the end that always direct. It made me especially after the ambush in Milan, the statements Belpietro: "I live under guard for 8 years, I'm used to the threats but did not think they could get to this point. It seems to me something more than a threat." Can
, a journalist, be accustomed to the threat? Maybe we should do a reflection on the meaning of the class, composed, according to Mayor Oscar Lancini Adro, " from unreasonable people." I would not want the hunt easy target (the press always looking for shots for effect), at a time in which divert attention from the pivotal events of the country is a priority issue, has become a pleasant diversion.
Getting used to the threat, is one of the worst things that can happen in a country that calls itself civilized and democratic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment